I told you that it would take something really special for me to break my Review Blitz, but this tidbit just came my way thanks to reader Connie, and it's definitely worthy of your attention:
image source: Sephora.com
NEW Sephora Collection Colorful Eyeshadows
(retail: $12 each at Sephora)
From the Sephora Community website:
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH THE END OF MARCH.Upload your photo to this thread by March 31, 2013 to receive a free eyeshadow!***
Introducing 80 new ways to smolder. The latest eye shadows from SEPHORA COLLECTION are available in four finishes—matte, shimmer, glitter, and mirror (a.k.a. crazy-reflective). They’re long-wearing , super blendable, and come in a wide range of richly pigmented shades. Oh, and did we mention there are also antiaging properties thanks to White Tea Extract?
We are sure if you try our SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadows, you’ll be as obsessed with them as we are. So sure, we’ll send you one FREE full-sized shadow just for testing them out! Here’s how to get it:
1. Starting today (2/27), visit any free-standing Sephora store or Sephora inside jcp*
2. Swatch 3 of your favorite SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow colors on your forearm.
3. Take a photo of your swatched arm in front of the Colorful Eyeshadow display.
4. Come back to BeautyTalk on or before March 6, 2013 and post your swatch photo in the thread below. In your post, include the names of the 3 shadows you swatched, and use the hashtag #sephoracolorful.
5. Send a private message to the SEPHORAADMIN2 account with your name and the address where you would like your shadow sent.**
That’s it! Happy Swatching!
For detailed instructions and information about this promotion, please click here. I am obviously not affiliated with Sephora, so I cannot answer any questions you may have.
Thanks SO much, Connie, for the heads-up about this one!